View Larger Map
Directions from the Salt Lake City airport (a 10 minute drive)
- Take the I-80 ramp while exiting the airport, stay left and merge onto I-80 eastbound.
- Take exit 121 for 600 South, stay on the far left lane.
- Turn left onto 400 West (your first left).
- Turn left onto 400 South.
- Turn right onto Rio Grande Street.
- PEGUS Research will be on your right after about 400 feet.
- Rio Grande Cafe (Mexican)
- Dojo (Sushi)
- Iggy's Sports Grill
- Bruges Waffles and Frites (Breakfast)
- Tony Caputo's Market & Deli
- Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Visiting Salt Lake City
- No rental car needed, everything you need is within walking distance.
- Salt Lake City hosting the Winter Olympics in 2002.
- Park City, about a 45 minute drive, hosts the Sundance Film Festival.
- Zion National Park and Moab are about 5 hours south of Salt Lake.